1st lesson includes a short demonstration by the dance teachers.
This is then followed by questions and answers, dance/drama games and teaching a short dance or the beginning of the chosen program.
- Following lessons will include confidence building dance/drama games, improvisation and the Dance Program chosen by yourself.
- Includes an optional bonus demonstration/ concert, as little or big as you wish, for family and friends. This gives the children an opportunity to show their achievements, and provides a clear goal to work towards. Our attendance is complimentary.
- Parents and friends have the option of interacting with the children by learning a simple dance at the demonstration night. This gives the children the opportunity of teaching their parents.
N.B. We can adapt to the requirements of the school, such as…
-Choose one of our programs e.g. 'History of Dance'(our most popular), 'Outer Space', 'Dance Around the World'. Detailed information sheets and video of previous work are available upon request.
- Any Module variant from the new Yrs 1-10 The Arts Syllabus, New Basics and Rich Tasks.
-Waka Kirri Primary School Eisteddfods, Croc Eisteddfods, and Local Eisteddfods.
-Work with the children to develop their own choreography and / or scripts.
-Festivals, fairs, fetes, open days etc.
-Choreography based on educational themes and issues of your choice.*
-Choose from a variety of different styles, e.g. Funk/Hip-Hop, Breakdance, Disco Dances, Ballroom, Ballet & Tap.
-Creating Mini-Musicals, e.g. 'Oliver'*
Music, Movement and Drama for Pre-schoolers with original songs played on guitar.
Music: Practical, History and Theory. This can include a songwriting workshop.
Students create their own song or rap with our guidance, record and burn to CD.
We have the equipment to professionally mix music, edit, blend and burn to CD, for a small fee.
Composing music on computers. Guitar and Bass Lessons.
$132 per hour plus GST.
Rural Schools, Minimum booking is whole day, i.e. $660 (plus GST) plus food, accommodation and travel expenses.
This equates to: 50 students at $2.64 each for the hour class ( plus GST). Maximum students per hour is 50.
We are happy to work within your budget. We can also help with funding applications.
* For any booking that requires us to develop new dance material there will be a developmental cost, set upon application.
Why aren't we accredited with the Queensland Arts Council?
QAC have informed us that there is no accreditation process for what we provide.
What next? Contact us to discuss the details of your choice of program and how we can fit within your budget. Bookings are essential.